Hey there! My name is Akash Thakkar and I make games sound really freaking good.
If you are:
- A developer in need of custom music, sound design, audio implementation, and/or voice over for your game or VR/AR project.
- Tired of dealing with per-asset, per-hour, per-minute quotes and just want to know how much great audio will cost you up-front.
- Fed up with flakey contractors who don’t stay in touch, or get things done on time.
Then you’ve come to the right place.
After spending the last 7 years as a composer/sound designer for games, working on projects award-winning and best-selling projects like Hyper Light Drifter and Destiny, I’ve learned exactly what it takes for a game to sound incredible.
- People backing your Kickstarter because the trailer made a huge impression.
- Having your game be polished and impressing new players and influencers, even in the early stages of development.
- Being invited to show your game off at conferences like PAX, GDC, or Indiecade.
- Not having to micromanage every aspect of audio development - leaving you with more time and peace of mind throughout development.
I’m here to help your game sound great. When it sounds great, it feels great. And when it feels great, people will buy, stream, and play the hell out of it.
If you’re ready, just send me an email and tell me about your project. If we’re a good fit for one another, then we’ll create something awesome together.
And For My Fellow Audio Designers and Freelancers:
I can help you have a phenomenal career in the game industry.
- Are tired of dealing with a constant stream of unpaid work.
- Want clients who respect you, hire you early on in the game design process, and pay you well.
- Hate “networking” and just want to be put into a situation where you can make fantastic music/sound for awesome games.
Then rejoice, for salvation lies herein.
Here’s what to do next: Sign-up for my newsletter below to start getting exclusive material and game career advice I don’t share anywhere else.